About Me

by - 4:10 PM


My name is Lucy and I'm nothing more than a little princess with a big heart whose goal in life is to bring happiness to others. I’m quite the romantic, with a love for anything and everything cute. I dream of late nights in the heart of Paris and early mornings blooming with the flowers in Colmar. In my lifetime, I hope to see as many flowers bloom around the world as I possibly can.

Originally from London, I now reside in a small town in Florida, equal distance from Disney World and the shoreline. Although I'm doing my best to grow in the garden that I was brought to, I hope to scatter my petals and plant my roots elsewhere sometime in the near future. It's my dream to live in a little cottage with my best friend, my sweet Prince, and have my own garden to tend to!

My style is best described as romantic gyaru + dolly style with the occasional mori kei or larme coordinate! My favourite Japanese brands to shop are Liz Lisa, Earth Music & Ecology, Axes Femme, F i.n.t, Ehka Sopo, and Le Reve Vaniller. My favourite western brands include Laura Ashley, Gunne Sax,and Lauren Conrad.

In my spare time, aside from fashion, I am an avid anime fan and enjoy reading shoujo and cosplaying for fun. I also have a fondness for baking treats, visiting cafes, DIYing, sky viewing/cloud watching, writing, photography, watercolouring, collecting cute trinkets, and finding ways to make others smile. I draw inspiration from anything and everything soft, romantic, and gentle in nature, for there is great strength in showing kindness. 

Lulu's Letters is a blog intended to double as a diary, where I'll write my letters of love in hopes of sharing insight into the world of an enthusiastic, life loving romantic girl. 

You May Also Like

0 notes