Sweet Kisses & Valentine's Wishes

by - 6:51 PM

Happy Wednesday and Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies! Although not that important a holiday for my Prince and I, as we prefer to show our love year round, I still love the sweet air that Valentine's brings about! Heart shaped balloons, bundles of roses, sugary goodies, and pretty little bows atop parcels. On appearance alone, it's seemingly almost a more pink Christmas! And what better way to celebrate love than by loving yourself? This year, while relaxing in the warmest and fluffiest bath listening to old French tunes, I dreamt up a little wishlist of goodies perfect for Valentine's (or any occasion, if you so wish it)! 

1. Forever21 Gingham Ruffle Trim Dress: whilst I'm typically not a fan of more mature dress shapes, I am most definitely a fan of frills and gingham! This darling dress from Forever21 sings Spring to me, ready for a little picnic on the lawn of the Eiffel Tower in mid-May. Of course, if you ask me, this little number would pair oh so perfectly with the new Liz Lisa Lace Up Round Purse and Lace Wedge Pumps from their Spring 2018 collection.

2. Stacyy Evening Bag: just a bit ago, my Prince and I went with a few friends of ours to one of the largest outlet malls here in Florida. My main priorities were of course, to visit the Kate Spade and Ted Baker outlets, where they have an array of overstocked and out of season items, ranging from shoes to purses and even clothes. Of course, I managed to fall head over heels for this little crossbody clutch, even with the still $60 price tag and it's small stature! Now, $60 may seem a steal for a Ted Baker purse, but if you're anything like me, you're overtly frugal and far from a purse collector, which made justifying the desire for it a tad more difficult. Fast forward to a few days post-visit, and I stumbled upon the same beauty, brand new, on Poshmark for substantially less than even the outlet! I was both shocked and pleased because I simply knew it was meant to be, even if it meant switching the contents of my purse to rid the hoardings in my large floral Liz Lisa tote I use on the daily (what can I say, it's a small price to pay for a small gem).  

3. Too Faced Natural Love Palette: what's not to love about bunny noses and lace teddies? Again, as someone with luxury tastes on a not so luxurious budget, the moment I laid eyes on this palette, I knew my wallet wouldn't be too pleased with me. Never in my life have I found myself so eagerly willing to spend such an amount on makeup as I did when I saw this. Filled with the softest pinks and creams, this palette is perfect for any princess wanting to add a little bit of sweetness to their daily makeup routine. 

4. Laura Ashley Blush Pink Medium Bell Alarm Clock: I'm sure you're thinking "How old fashioned of you, Lulu. Nobody uses an actual alarm clock these days!", and you'd be right to think so! However, I like to think little clocks like this are timeless! This little blush pink beauty with its rose gold detailing is a lovely accessory for any shabby chic nightstand or sideboard, as a simple decoration or for practical use, if you so choose! 

5. Nude Heart Sunglasses: in the spirit of 14th, these heart shades are perfect not only for the Valentine's hype, but for the sunny Spring and Summer days sure to follow suit. I purchased my first pair of heart glasses back in secondary/high school during the height of my "gyaru" phase and since then, they've taken off, faded out, and come back in style all within 5 years. If you're looking to show off your love for la vie en rose and the world around you, these statement shades are the way to do so! 

6. Etude House Play Colour Eyes in Cherry Blossom: it's quite safe to say I may be addicted to eye shadow shades and beautiful palettes like this are the exact reason why. With colours reminiscent of Valentine's hues, from love pinks to chocolate browns, this slim palette is pure, shimmery love to celebrate Valentine's day and more. 

7. Liz Lisa Rose Trench Coat: unfortunately, the dusty pink is sold out, which is a shame with how I'd been eyeing it so desperately. I was hoping it would hold stock until I got paid, but alas, such a perfect item was bound to sell out (and fast)! This coat is the perfect amount of girly and sophisticated, ready for those cooler Spring mornings as you set out for the day, heels high and head higher.

8. Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Ears: from the glitter to bow to rose gold, these Minnie ears are as perfect as can be for Disney and rose gold lovers alike. The Disney princess in my heart is simply gasping at the sight of such beautiful ears. What better a place to show off in these than the happiest place on earth? Of course, these aren't the first character ears that have me in a frenzy. I couldn't resist buying myself a pair of Shellie May and Duffy ears for a (hopefully soon to be) Disney coordinate and perhaps one day, I'll get my hands on a pair of Marie ears from Tokyo Disney Sea. A girl can dream~ 

9. Pearlessence Coconut + Rose facial oil: perhaps one of my cheapest stumble-upon's recently is this little bottle of pure bliss. Now be warned, those with oily skin may feel uneasy at the thought of dowsing your skin with, well, oil; but for someone like myself, this has been a saviour. Though winters don't tend to be too harsh here in Florida, I still can feel a difference in the elasticity and moisture my skin exhibits, as by now it's far used to hot and humid days. It's similar to the thrill of wearing your favourite face mask, minus the often drippy droppy mess and tick tock of the clock. If you find even the slightest bit of dryness in your skin, treat yourself to this floral favourite of mine. Oh, and added bonus points for being cruelty free and a steal ($5 at TJMaxx)! 

10. Romantic Homes Subscription: I adore a good read every now and then, especially a magazine as beautiful as Romantic Homes. It may seem a bit outdated to have a magazine subscription, especially considering how available inspiration is these days with sites such as Pinterest and Tumblr; but as for myself, I love the physical aspect of flipping mindlessly through the pages full of cosy cottages and their decor! 

A little something extra...
Liz Lisa Floral Furry Tote: A cute little accessory for any winter outfit, the warm floral pattern of this tote is sure to keep you nice and cosy this Valentine's! Order now with code 'LULU' to receive 5% off of your Kawaii Gyaru Shop purchase! 

Liz Lisa Gingham Jumperskirt: What could be sweeter than delicate lace, baby blue gingham and rose bundles at such an unbelievable price? 10% off with code 'DOLLIELULU', of course! 

With love, always,
Lucy

You May Also Like

0 notes